Note: Clicking on either Schedule or Standings below will open another browser window. If you are unable to access these pages, you may be blocked by pop-up blocking software you may be using. You can usually open the page by holding down the CTRL key while clicking the link.
- Corner flags for each field must be taken from the equipment shed (at Ruel Field – contact a town rep for lock combination) and set up prior to each Saturday’s games by the coach of the first game on each field.
- Corner flags must be removed from the field and returned to the equipment shed after each Saturday’s games by the coach of the last game. Be sure to remember when you need to remove flags. (We have lost flags in the past that were left over night. A replacement set costs approximately $60.)
- Paint, paint machines, and corner flags are stored in the equipment shed.
- Refer any questions, concerns, on rainouts, rescheduling, referees, opposing teams and coaches to the Town Rep:
- Any questions or concerns regarding access to the shed, or equipment issues should be directed to the Equipment Manager: